ASK ME ANYTHING
Interlibrary Loan Request
If you still cannot find your item, please fill out the form below or call the Ask Me Line at 937-463-2665 for assistance. Please note that interlibrary loans may take several weeks to arrive.
If we are unable to locate your item in Ohio libraries, we will search the rest of the United States using the OCLC WorldShare interlibrary loan service.
Please review the checklist below for OCLC WorldShare requirements.
- Make sure the item you are requesting is not already owned by Dayton Metro Library. If it is and all copies are checked out, please reserve the item online.
- Make sure you do not owe $10.00 or more in fees.
Check your account online (under Fees ).
- Please use your own personal Dayton Metro Library card. You must be at least 18 years of age to request items via WorldShare interlibrary loan.
- We cannot use Outreach, Classroom, eCard, Student, or consortium (Troy and Bradford) cards to place WorldShare requests.
- If you wish to renew your WorldShare interlibrary loan item please call 937.496.8613 one week before the due date.
- You may only have 10 WorldShare interlibrary loan requests at any given time.