See Yourself with Us!
Dayton Metro Library is working hard to meet the evolving needs of our community, and we need bright and motivated staff to help us out. We want people on our team who bring unique perspectives, experiences, and talents to the diverse aspirations of the people we serve.
YOUR FUTURE IS HERE.
Our staff is the heart of our organization. Read our brochure to see what our employees are saying about their careers at Dayton Metro Library.
HOW TO APPLY
Job Application (Print + Manually Fill out - PDF)
Job Application (Fillable PDF)
Apply below or send letters of application and resumes to Jennifer Kadel at firstname.lastname@example.org, or they can be mailed to the Main Library at:
Attn: Jennifer Kadel, Recruitment and Retention Manager
Dayton Metro Library
215 East Third Street
Dayton, Ohio 45402
The Dayton Metro Library (DML) is in Dayton, Ohio, which is the seat of Montgomery County. Cincinnati is just 60 miles to the south, while Columbus is 70 miles to the east. Named a 3-Star Library by Library Journal in 2020, the Dayton Metro Library has 18 branches and a Main Library that anchors downtown Dayton. Dayton Metro Library is in the final stages of completing a $187 million building project, which has enabled us to build or renovate each location. With a new strategic plan that is Focused for Impact, DML is poised to:
- Strengthen human, physical and financial assets.
- Multiply potential through relationships, engagement, and communication.
- Enhance the community quality of life.
- Expand youth horizons for learning.
- Build equity in the community.
All positions are open until filled.
- Homework Help Assistant Substitutes - Multiple Locations
- Homework Help Manager - Youth Services
- Safety & Protective Services Officers - Main Library
- Substitute Information Services Assistants - Multiple Locations
- Systems Technician - Operations Center
- Teen Services Librarian - Main Library