Curbside Services has expanded! In addition to picking up Library materials you’ve requested, Curbside Service now includes copying, faxing and scanning. Print items directly from your phone, tablet or computer to the Branch where you want to pick them up: Call the Ask Me Line at 937.463.2665 to make arrangements for these services.
Select a location below to get started.
How does Wireless Printing work?
You can print from your tablet, laptop or phone using these three methods:
- To print an email message or attachment, send a message to the email address given above when you select a branch from the dropdown.
- You will receive a reply with a job reference number.
- Then simply login to the print release station with the email address you sent from.
- From your mobile device, select a branch above and click the button that says "Click to get started with Wireless Printing!".
- Choose to print color or black and white.
- Enter an email address for the system to label your print jobs with.
- Select a file to print or paste the address of a web page to print.
- Click the green print button.
- The system will show you a job reference number.
- Then simply login to the print release station with the email address you entered above.
- Search the Apple iTunes Store or the Google Play Store for "PrinterOn" to download the iOS app (for iPhone + iPad) or Android app for your device.
- Install the app to your device.
- Follow the software vendor's instructions to find DML's printers from the list of available printers.
or scan the QR codes above (black and white is on left, color is on right) from the PrinterOn app
- Follow the software vendor's instructions to print.
For privacy reasons, print jobs are deleted daily at 9:00 p.m.