Stuck at Home? Let us help.
Dayton Metro Library Offers Online Solutions
Dayton Metro Library has resources you can easily access online, anytime, through our website. These FREE resources are accessible with a Dayton Metro Library card and PIN. People who do not already have cards can get an eCard online for instant access to these digital materials.
Have Kids + Teens at Home?
Imagine Your Story - 2020 Summer Challenge
We are excited to host our annual summer reading program. This year, it’s a different kind of Summer Challenge with lots of new activities that count towards goals. You can check out digital and physical books (of course!), watch wonderful online performances, participate in virtual summer camps, complete electronic activities, or enjoy any school, parent or community organization’s recommended enrichment activities. All your fun this summer adds up, helping you earn imagination-themed prizes! Register and Learn More Here
- HelpNow Live one-on-one tutoring, weekdays 2 - 11pm.
- HelpNew also features Meet (Virutal Study Groups), Homework Resources, 24/7 Email Tutor Questions, Virtual Flashcards and SO much more.
- Video Introduction
Homework Tools, Tutoring + More
Homework help resources include:
Online Books + eAudiobooks for Kids + Teens
Keep Your Kids Reading + Learning!
- TumbleBooks Sites - Streaming Animated Stories, eAdudiobooks + eBooks - Books are available online instantly, without limits.
- OverDrive for Kids + Teens - OverDrive Help
- Hoopla - Great for Kids + Teens
- Hoopla has eBooks, eAudiobooks, eComics and Streaming TV, Movies + Music for kids, teens and adults. To see just kid friendly items, click on 'Kids' to the right of the search box before searching.
- You can learn more about Hoopla's 'Kid's Mode'and find support for your devices on the Hoopla Help.
- RBdigital - Magazines for Kids
- Magazines can be sorted by catagory, select 'Children' online or in the app. Titles include Highlights, Cricket, Ask, American Girl, National Geographic Kids + Little Kids to name a few. RBdigital FAQs
**New resource available until August 31.