We’ve improved our online look by switching our website and catalog to BiblioCommons – but don’t worry – all of the same great information we had before is still there!
DML’s new and improved website is designed to offer improved usability on mobile devices for our patrons. It also provides better support for accessibility tools and languages. Plus, if viewing the website on a desktop computer, it’s even more easy to navigate than before.
What else does BiblioCommons offer?
- Access to an improved catalog search that includes DML’s Digital Library Collections.
- The ability to request/place Library materials on hold, including OverDrive and Hoopla titles, and keep track of your borrowing history.
- Import your Polaris saved title lists, and track what you borrow or what you are reading, watching, or listening to with a new “Shelves” section.
- Create lists for yourself and/or to share with others.
- Add ratings, comments, videos, and other content to titles in our catalog.
- Do you follow others on a social media platform? Use our new “Newsfeed” feature to find out what your fav social media posters are checking out.
- A home page that is fluidly designed with direct links to upcoming events, fresh and new titles, monthly holiday/observation programs and books, our Digital Collections, the latest news, our events calendar, featured resources, and more!
- By visiting the “Your Library” tab from the home page, you can access our 100+ free databases and research resources; Outreach Services; New American Services; and Homework Help; apply for a Library card; learn about volunteering; where to find a Pantry Partner location; and much more - all under one tab!
- On the same home page, our events link will take you to all of DML’s programs. You can search by Branch location, date, program type, or title!
If you have any questions or need help locating something, call the Library’s Ask Me Line at 937.463.2665.
*If you used a Username on the Polaris site to request materials or use any of the databases, you may need to create a new one for our new BiblioCommons site. From our new home page, just click on Log in/My DML in the upper right corner and use your Library card number and pin to proceed. From there, you’ll be able to set up a custom username and review all of your personal account settings.