Connecting you to FREE job skills & resources.
Your Dayton Metro Library is dedicated to providing workforce development programs, tools and support to help you in every aspect of your career path; whether it’s just starting out, starting over or improving your skill sets.
lynda.com FOR LIBRARIES
- Thousands of expert-led video classes and courses
- Business, Software, Technology and Creative skills
- Learning Paths lead toward professional goals
- Certificates of Completion can be integrated into LinkedIn profile
- Available 24/7 with your Library card and PIN
- Information and training with expert speakers, career coaching and networking at monthly meetings
JOB SEEKERS @ MIAMI TOWNSHIP | 8:30-10:30am
4/6: Strengthening Your Strengths
JOB SEEKERS @ NORTHWEST | 9:30-11am
3/13: Adult Education Options
4/10: Ex-Offender Employment Options
- An easy-to-use exploration and planning software to help you build your future.