Select a location below to get started.
How does Wireless Printing work?
You can print from your tablet, laptop or phone using these three methods:
- To print an email message or attachment, send a message to the email address given above when you select a branch from the dropdown.
- You will receive a reply with a job reference number.
- Then simply login to the print release station with the email address you sent from.
- From your mobile device, select a branch above and click the button that says "Click to get started with Wireless Printing!".
- Choose to print color or black and white.
- Enter an email address for the system to label your print jobs with.
- Select a file to print or paste the address of a web page to print.
- Click the green print button.
- The system will show you a job reference number.
- Then simply login to the print release station with the email address you entered above.
- Search the Apple iTunes Store or the Google Play Store for "PrinterOn" to download the iOS app (for iPhone + iPad) or Android app for your device.
- Install the app to your device.
- Follow the software vendor's instructions to find DML's printers from the list of available printers.
- Follow the software vendor's instructions to print.
For privacy reasons, print jobs are deleted daily at 9:00 p.m.