The DML Foundation was established to enhance the Library’s excellence. The Foundation Directors have committed to raising the necessary funding to expand the Library’s strategic partnerships and facilitate nimble responses to community needs.
The Foundation will financially support the Library to reach the following aspirational goals:
- Enhanced Education: Ensuring all young children are kindergarten-ready and all youth have access to after-school and out-of-school learning.
- College Career and Workforce Development: Providing a one-stop shop to access important tools and services. Working with partners, the Library can offer “game-changing” resources.
- Technology: Ensuring access and availability to cutting-edge, interactive technology and tools, typically out of reach for so many.
- Accessibility: Connecting all populations to their library resources to ensure that all people in all places at all times can utilize the services of the Library for their own empowerment.
- Facilities: Creating an innovative destination for broad, intergenerational community engagement. Together with the Foundation, the Library can maximize the potential of its new facilities.
Can you see why your support is important? Your donation to the Dayton Metro Library Foundation will make such a big difference in reaching these goals. Explore these pages to learn more at the strategic initiatives that are igniting the Foundation Board, meet the Foundation's Board of Directors, and see how your gift can make a difference.
© Dayton Metro Library, 2019