You can print from your tablet, laptop, or phone using any of these three methods:
- To print an email message or attachment, send an email to:
- You will receive a reply with a job reference number.
- Then simply login to the print release station with the email address you sent from and enter that reference number.
- From your mobile device, browse to printeron.net/dml/eval
- Choose to print color or black and white.
- Enter an email address for the system to label your print jobs with.
- Select a file to print or paste the address of a web page to print.
- Click the green print button.
- The system will show you a job reference number.
- Then simply login to the print release station with the email address you entered above and input that job reference number.
- Search the Apple iTunes Store or the Google Play Store for "PrinterOn" to download the iOS or Android app for your device.
- For Windows devices, install PrintWhere, which is free, and can be downloaded from here.
- Install the app to your device.
- Follow the software vendor's instructions to find DML's printers from the list of available printers.
- Follow the software vendor's instructions to print.