What's happening with my library? - E. C. Doren
What's happening with my library & where will it be located?
The historic E. C. Doren building at 701 Troy Street will be renovated and an outdoor reading terrace will be added.
Click here to see architectural renderings of the new floor plan and terrace.
What is the timing for my library ?
Construction is underway and is scheduled to be completed in the fall of 2014.
How can I be involved?
Please enter your email address in the form to the right to receive event notices and other information about the E.C. Doren library.
What features are being planned for my new library?
• Dedicated space for Adults, Teens and Children with comfortable lounge and table seating
• Quiet Reading Area
• Interactive Marketplace providing easy access to popular materials
• Easy to browse collections of nearly 15,000 items
• Convenient, upgraded power and Wi-Fi connectivity
• Children's Story and Program Room
• New outdoor Reading Terrace