What's happening with my library? - Brookville
What's happening with my library & where will it be located?
Sites are being explored to construct a new building in a central location in Brookville.
What is the timing for my library?
This branch will be in either Segment 2 or 3 pending property acquisition.
How can I be involved?
We will be hosting at least two public input sessions for each facility. Please enter your email address in the form to the right to invited to sessions for the Brookville Branch.
What features are being planned for my new library?
• Dedicated space for Adults, Teens and Children with comfortable lounge and table seating
• Quiet Reading Area
• Interactive Marketplace providing easy access to new and popular materials
• Easy to browse collections
• Enhanced technology including: more Public Computers and convenient, upgraded power and Wi-Fi connectivity
• Multiple rooms of varying size for Tutoring, Group Study, Programs and Meeting
• Children's Story and Program Room
• Early Childhood Manipulative Activity Area to promote literacy and kindergarten readiness
• Food and beverage vending area