Zinio allows you to check out the most current copies of many popular magazines such as Newsweek, Consumer Reports, and many others. These are viewable - - cover to cover with full-color pages (just like the print versions in your doctor’s office waiting room).
Register & Create Account | User Guide
How-to Video | Login
Library users now have access to 255 of the most popular magazines using a Windows or Mac computer, as well as a wide variety of Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows phones, tablets, and mobile devices – including the Kindle Fire (not HD).
Tip: The Zinio app cannot be used to browse the Library's free Zinio magazine collection. Library users must view and subscribe to magazines using the browser on a computer or smart device!
Get the app for:
PC | Mac | iPhone | iPad | Android | Kindle Fire | Blackberry Playbook
You will have to create 2 accounts – 1) one for the DML Zinio page that gives you access to the titles the library subscribes to and 2) another for your own personal account in Zinio. The Zinio.com account/login is for subscribing to and reading magazines online or delivering those magazines to a Zinio Reader app on your computer or mobile device.
Tip: New users must follow all the steps in "The Basics", in the order presented, to ensure access to the Library's free Zinio magazine collection!
How to get Started!
Follow these steps to create your Dayton Metro Library-Zinio account login.
- Click or tap the following link to Register & Create Account.
- If prompted, enter your Library Card Number or Username and PIN and click or tap Submit.
- Click or tap the Create Account! button, enter the required information, and Create Account. An activation link will be sent to your email account.
- Click on the Activation Link in your email account to Confirm your account status.
- Click on the Login link on the account confirmation screen or come back to this page to login and begin browsing the collection.
Returning User? Follow these steps to browse using your Dayton Metro Library-Zinio login and subscribe by creating a free Zinio.com account/login.
Tip: You can directly bookmark the login link for future access! Do NOT use a Zinio app or the Zinio website to browse and subscribe to magazines in the Library's free Zinio magazine collection.
- Login with your Dayton Metro Library-Zinio login
- Use the available navigation tools to search for and subscribe to the magazine(s) of your choice.
- After you select your first magazine in the Dayton Metro Library-Zinio Collection, a second browser window will open to Zinio.com.
- First-time users: Follow the link to create a free Zinio.com account/login.
- Returning users: Select the Login link and login using your Zinio.com account info.
- After subscribing to a magazine, read it online or deliver it to a Zinio Reader app.
Tip: Use your Zinio.com login to register the app on your device!